Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tethering software
Hi All, very new to the forum but not to photography.
I have tethering software for my laptop but would like to know if anyone knows of software for an ipad or android tablet that allows me to plug in my D70s and view shots on the screen as I take them, the only thing I have seen is via a wifi card, I just want to use a USB lead.
cheers
Carl
Hello Carl,

Here is an old link, not sure if any improvements have been made but it won't hurt to look at it Smile

http://brentbat.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/ipad/
(02-04-2012, 06:31 AM)Carl J Wrote: Hi All, very new to the forum but not to photography.
I have tethering software for my laptop but would like to know if anyone knows of software for an ipad or android tablet that allows me to plug in my D70s and view shots on the screen as I take them, the only thing I have seen is via a wifi card, I just want to use a USB lead.
cheers
Carl

thanks for that will give it a go this evening

cheers

Carl

(02-06-2012, 01:26 PM)JarekN Wrote: Hello Carl,

Here is an old link, not sure if any improvements have been made but it won't hurt to look at it Smile

http://brentbat.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/ipad/
(02-04-2012, 06:31 AM)Carl J Wrote: Hi All, very new to the forum but not to photography.
cheers
Carl

That works very well, thanks for that, just need some better tethering software on the laptop now as mine is a little clumsy

Carl
all probs solved now Idea ............. I bought a d90, Lightroom 3 and an eye-fi card, expensive option but deffo the easiest! Confused
Great to hear that, any problems with the eye-fi or anyting to watch out for?